USP of Immagini
- Teaching graphic design softwares relevant to the industry.
- Ensuring understanding of the concepts, with adequate theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Practical knowledge is intensive and equivalent to work experience at entry level, giving confidence and preparedness to the students.
- Going beyond the class-room sessions with opportunities for personality development through life-skills such as developing positive attitude, time management, goal setting, work schedule management etc.,
- Teaching in a friendly yet professional manner, in a disciplined style yet with flexibility, structured yet with opportunity to be versatile.
- Exposure through industrial or external work place visits.
- Learning on the latest versions of design software.
- Excellent rapport and image with potential employers and clients related to the design software industry.
Infrastructure and methodology
- Spacious well designed classroom with the right ambience to learn and interact.
- Centrally located institute with access to bus stops.
- Timings convenient for working professionals and students.
- Strict adherence to class-room discipline such as attendance, punctuality and decorum ensures ambience to learn and develop.
About the faculty - S H Jameel
It will not be wrong to say that Immagini's founder S H Jameel is a walking university in his own way. Responsible for being the turning point and making an impact in the life of everyone he has met, Jameel's motto is to transform the lives of his students by giving strong conceptual training in graphic design software.
For him, building careers is more important than building his own organization.
Since 2001, when he set up the training institute, Jameel has trained about 1800 students. His motto is to teach them a syllabus that was relevant to the industry. Today, his students remember him, not just as a teacher but as their guru, mentor, guide, and friend. Many of them are working in leading corporate while others have started their own companies.